WOOD RECYCLING SERVICES
Bring Your Wood To Us
- Bring your wood to our licensed facility for sorting / bulking / treatment.
- You can fetch wood as segregated or mixed loads.
Hire A Skip For Wood Waste Or Mixed Waste Containing Wood.
- Skips are a convenient option for removing unwanted / waste wood.
- Open or Enclosed lockable skips are available.
Value Added Service With A Smile.
- FREE ADVICE – Give us a call and we will be happy to assist arranging your paperwork etc.
- FULLY AUDITED TRAIL – A full audit trail keeps you compliant and reduces administrative burden.
- SAVING MONEY for our customers – Our time served staff are happy to help guide you to a cost effective solution.
- REDUCING CARBON FOOTPRINT of our customers – Diverting their Waste away from landfill.
- FURTHER REDUCE CUSTOMERS CARBON FOOTPRINT– Increasing the amount or material recovered from the recycling process.
WOOD WASTE WE CAN HANDLE
- Cable drums
- Trees, stumps, timber off-cuts
- Rafters, joists, other clean demolition timber
- Workshop / sawmill off-cuts
- All soft and hard woods
- Mixed clean wood
- OSB and chipboard
- Laminated flooring
- Door blanks
- Melamine and laminates
- HAZARDOUS WOOD WASTE – CLICK HERE
Contact us to see if our wood recycling services can provide an environmentally sound solution that helps the local economy, for more information and to discuss your requirements in more detail please call our friendly expert sales team on Doncaster: 01302 783 731.
WOOD RECYCLING PROCESSES
How We Handle And Recycle Wood Waste?
Mixed Waste that we collect (or you bring to us) is processed, validated and sorted at our Waste Recycling Centre. Wood waste is identified, separated and graded by our waste handling operators. Your waste is then bulked up and prepared for re-use / recycling / transport to our suppliers.
Example uses of the wood that we recycle:
Reuse – Where possible, we try to find new homes for all materials.
Landscaping And Surfacing – Animal bedding’s, equestrian, landscaping and play area surfaces.
High Quality Wood Chip – Which is used by UK fibreboard manufactures.
Compost – Real wood will decompose into humus (the organic component of soil).
High Quality Secondary Fuel – For biomass plants and boilers.
Why Recycle Wood
Its Good For The Environment – Recycling wood is an environmentally sustainable option, the UK has a well-established secondary market with many applications for unwanted wood material.
Recycling Reduces Cost – Recycle wood to minimise costs for your business by avoiding rising landfill taxes and disposal charges.
Help Us Help You Recycle Your Waste – And We Will Lower Your Costs.
To Be Compliant – The segregation of waste is a legal requirement for most businesses. By recycling wood waste, you will be complying with the with EU Waste Directive and making a step towards compliance with the 2015 TEEP regulations.
Recycling Enhances Corporate and Social Responsibility – The good publicity that comes from recycling can be used for marketing, tenders and staff motivation: As a waste company we are finding that more and more Tenders require information about Sustainable Working / Corporate and Social Responsibility. Using our reuse/recycling service that also utilises local companies can be a powerful addition to your marketing… and might just separate you from your competition.
It Shows You Care – There is a lot of bad press about land-filled waste, incinerated waste, shredded waste and waste sent abroad. By recycling your wood waste through our services, we will ensure that your waste travels a minimum distance, has a low carbon footprint and utilise local suppliers.