Barnsley Skip Hire
Our company specialises in waste management, recycling and skip hire in Barnsley, Yorkshire and surrounding areas and we offer all our services to private individuals as well as trade and commerce.
Our Skip Hire service provides Barnsley with one of the largest and widest range of mini, midi, builders, bulk and enclosed skips. Along with our impeccable service this means we can offer you the right solution for your waste management and skip hire needs no matter how large or small your requirements.
Our low rate Barnsley Skip Hire service generally applies to areas East of the A61, but we can still offer same day delivery and collections to other areas in Barnsley – price will depend on requirements and work we have in the area.
Barnsley Easy Fill Skips 5-35 CuYd.
C.H. Middleton Ltd exclusively use RoRo Easyfill skips. This type of skipgives you full wheelbarrow / dumper access via 2 rear “barn doors”. We can also offer Lockable/Enclosed skips of which most have wheelbarrow access.
- Full Wheel Barrow Access via 2 rear “barn doors” – Health & Safety approved.
- Our longer skips with low sides are easy to fill – Help Reduce Costly Voids.
- By filling our RORO upto the headboard with light bulky waste you can get an additional 32% more waste in than the equivalent “bucket skip“.
- All skips hired by Barnsley customers come with 2 weeks free rental.
- 5 – 35 CuYd Skips Available.
FREE Rental In The Barnsley Area.
For casual skip hire in the Barnsley area we offer a 2 week rent freeperiod.
- E.g.1 – If you hire a skip, fill it and have it collected within a fortnight then it will not incur rental.
- E.g.2 – If you hire a skip for any length of time requiring a number of empties and the skip is emptied at least once a fortnight rental charges will not be applied.
For contract hire extended periods of free rental can be negotiated subject to size of contract and current availability of skips / containers.
Large Selection – Sameday Service
We “OWN” & operate upto 18 skip lorries at any one time, servicing around 450 skips. At peak we empty in excess of 1,000 skip containers per month.
Such is the flexibility of our service that upto 70% of our workload can be made up of orders received on the same day.
Alternatively you can schedule your waste collection to suit your needs enabling you to maximise the filling of your skip and minimise the time spent waiting around, thus reducing your costs.