Yes of course – as long as you follow our site rules and comply with the rules and regulations below.


Do I Need A Waste Carriers Licence

Upto December 2013 you should have one if the waste you transport is somebody elses waste – we may accept your waste in certain circumstances such as application pending etc.

After December 2013 most people will need a carriers license if they want to transport waste and no site will be allowed to accept your waste without one!

BUT in some cases you could get one FREE OF CHARGE!

Click Here for a guide on how to establish whether you need a carriers licence. Click here for Exemptions!


What Equipment Do I Need To Tip Waste At Your Site

A: Minimum requirements are: Flat sturdy shoes – HiViz Vest (we can loan a communal vest if you do not have one/forget).

More Info – Click Here


What Is Duty Of Care / DOC

If you have waste you have a legal ‘Duty of Care’. The Duty of Care applies to everyone involved in handling the waste:

Click Here for more Info.


What Do I Need To Tip Bonded Asbestos At Your Site

Asbestos Sheets should be double wrapped and taped up. Small pieces should be double bagged and sealed.

More Info – Click Here