Please note, due to renewals we may be unable to provide you with insurance certificates during February.
Licenses – Accreditation – Policy – Membership – Commitments.
A Selection Of Our Licence Numbers And Certificates Are Listed In The TABS Below.
Many of our documents can be viewed HERE:
Select the appropriate folder then choose your desired file; once opened, at the top of the screen you should see icons that let you print and download the document. Some browsers may automatically download the file for you.
If the document you require is not available, please do not hesitate to call our admin office on 01302 783 731
- Waste Carriers Licence – CBDU86531
- Food Waste Carriers Licence – U1127260
- Waste Management Licence – No:60834
- Permit Number – VP3699ZA/A001
- Hazardous Waste Licence/Premises Code – CHMIDD
- Hazardous Waste Exemption – (Expired and replaced by S2 below)
- W.E.E.E. Licence – PARA. 50 (Expired and replaced by S2 below)
- S2 Storage Of Waste Exe. – WEX116669
- Scrap Metal Dealer Licence – SMD 052 (Currently Dealt With Under Haulage Terms and RHA Conditions of Carriage).
- Animal-By-Products Licence – U1127260
- Weighbridge Accuracy Verification – 000946 – SSS Test Weight Cert. 4048/ 4049 / 3896
Registered with Doncaster & most Yorkshire Councils, to place Skips on the Road / Highway.
Health And Safety Accreditation:
- E&P Health and Safety (Competent Person – Lisa Anderson (NEBOSH/IOSH)
- AIRSO – Membership No.10036
- NDI – New Driver Initiative
- SYT – South Yorkshire TruckWatch
- UKWSL – Safe Partners Scheme
Permit to place skip on the road (or grass verge)
Hired a Skip from us and its on the road/verge in Doncaster / Barnsley? Your skips should appear as an icon on google maps. Click on the links below to view!
- – Verify we have registered your permit with Doncaster council HERE.
- – Verify we have registered your permit with Barnsley council HERE.
Failure To Obtain A Permit Can Result In Large Fines From The Council!
Superfast South Yorkshire Connection and Innovation Vouchers Scheme provide eligible SMEs with funding to improve their broadband connections and/or introduce digital innovations into the business.
C.H.MIDDLETON LTD. has used EU funding to enable the implementation of a professionally designed, managed cloud based ICT system. The innovative services provided quickly and effectively integrate in-house and 3rd party apps, quickly and effectively delivering the data we collect to staff and customers. Thus allowing reduced administration of services and enabling us to develop additional services such as cloud based consultancy and data delivery. Our aim is to continually expand our ranges of services whilst streamlining administration, with the added benefit of improving in-house processes.
(C.H.MIDDLETON LTD.) has received funding from The Sheffield City Region European Regional Development fund (ERDF), part of the European Structural Investment Fund (ESIF) portfolio 2015 to 2020.