14 Cubic Yard Skip
This Skip Will Hold Approximately 14 Cubic Yards Of Waste When Filled To The Sides.
This Skip is designed to be filled with light / bulk waste and we would not advise for them to be filled with heavy material such as soil / rubble. Large amounts of heavy material would mean that the skip would be too heavy to uplift which may result in damage to the surface underneath it and / or the requirement for you to take out some of the heavy material..
Bigger Skip On Your Drive –
– Our skips are longer and narrower than same sized Bucket Shaped Skips: Meaning we can put you a bigger skip on your drive!
Easy To Load –
– The whole rear end opens up removing the need to lift items over the sides.
– Full wheelbarrow access making it easy for you to load heavy items.
– Compared to other similar sized skips our skips have lower sides making it easier for you to top up without injury.
Maxi – 14 CuYd Buk Waste Skip
|FEET||16′ 0″||6′ 7″||5′ 1″||350 CuFt|
|HOLDS APPROX. 44 HOUSEHOLD WHEELIE BINS|
|LOADING HEIGHT – – 5′ 1″|
|LEFT BACK DOOR – CLEARANCE REQUIRED – 3′ 1″|
|RIGHT BACK DOOR – CLEARANCE REQUIRED – 3′ 6″|
|! – NOT SUITABLE FOR BRICK RUBBLE / SOIL – !|
|PLEASE CHOOSE A MIDI OR JUMBO SKIP FOR HEAVY WASTE|
|DO NOT FILL ABOVE SIDES|
The Maxi’s footprint is similar to our Midi skip but has raised sides to help contain bulk waste. It is ideal for house / office clearances narrow drives, side streets, alleys and tight spaces. It is a popular size skip with householders; due to its long narrow low sided design it is ideal for driveways and easily filled.
- Long & Thin:
- Very Popular With Shopfitters.
- Can Be Placed On The Road.
- Low Sides Compared To Bucket Skips –
- Easier To Fill By Hand.
- Ideal For Bulky Items.
- Back End Opens Up –
- Wheelbarrow Access.